Full program description
This online module series is designed to provide flexible learning that supports team-based models of care. The modules are based on the National Interprofessional Competency Framework developed by the Canadian Interprofessional Health Collaborative (www.cihc.ca).
The TBC on the Run module series includes:
- Introduction to Interprofessional Collaboration
- Foundations of TBC
- Interprofessional Communication
- Patient/Client/family/Community-Centred Care
- Role Clarification
- Team Functioning
- Interprofessional Conflict Management
- Collaborative Leadership for Shared Decision-Making
If have already enrolled, access the modules through your dashboard.