Full program description
UBC Continuing Pharmacy Professional Development (CPPD) is offering this series of accredited learning programs which will update your knowledge and skills enabling you to:
1. Utilize practical and relevant medical information in educating patients about Cannabis use.
2. Differentiate between Probiotics and discuss the evidence related to their use.
3. Inform patients and help select the best Contraceptive Method for their Reproductive Health needs.
4. Use online renal-related resources to optimize care of patients with Kidney Disease.
5. Educate and manage patients with Chronic Hepatitis C who are receiving Direct Acting Antivirals.
6. Assess and appraise various Online References and Apps available for use in your health care practice.
7. Incorporate evidence regarding common medical beliefs into shared-informed decision making with patients.
8. Employ techniques and considerations from a patient’s perspective to better manage patients with HIV