Chemical Safety for Non-UBC Participants is a Course
Chemical Safety for Non-UBC Participants
Full course description
This course discusses legislative guidelines such as the Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System and Transportation of Dangerous Goods Regulations, as well as UBC best-practices for general safety, storage, handling, controls, and emergency procedures.
• Part 1: 6 x 15 minute online modules, each followed by a quiz and a final exam after all modules
• Part 2: A 2-hour in-person session with a written exam
A course refund will not be provided in any of the following situations:
- The student has attended a practical session/live training
- Where there is no live component, the student has finished the course and received a certificate
- For courses that have no online component, the request for cancellation has to be received a minimum of 24 hours before the session starts
Situations not outlined here will be considered on a case by case basis.