Full program description
UBC Continuing Pharmacy Professional Development (CPPD) is offering this series of accredited learning programs which will update your knowledge and skills.
By the end of the program learners will be able to:
- Identify common drug interactions related to antiretroviral therapy and access web-based antiretroviral drug interaction resources.
- Describe differences between glucose monitoring technologies and understand their clinical impact as well as interpret and use blood glucose reports to manage and motivate diabetic patients.
- Describe inherent principles and develop influential communications to primary care providers and also recognize enablers and barriers of Electronic Medical Records (EMRs) and ePrescribing.
- Use strategies to increase vaccine uptake in their practice, understand and manage vaccine hesitancy, and recognize future opportunities for pharmacist led injections.
- Understand the unique pharmacology, benefits and harms, and comparative efficacy of Tramadol with respect to other analgesics.